There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or , but you do not have permission to create this page.
Pages in category "Evaluation"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- East Merton Social Prescribing Pilot Evaluation Report
- Evaluating social innovations and their contribution to social value: the benefits of a 'blended value' approach (Dayson, 2017)
- Evaluation of Doncaster Social Prescribing Service: understanding outcomes and impact
- Evaluation of Lewisham Safe and Independent Living (SAIL) Connections
- Evaluation of social prescribing in Waltham forest
- Evaluation of the Rotherham Social Prescribing pilot
- Evaluation of the Rotherham Social Prescribing Service
- Evidence to inform the commissioning of social prescribing (University of York: Centre for Reviews and Dissemination, 2015)
- Searching for Real-World Effectiveness of Health Care Innovations: Scoping Study of Social Prescribing for Diabetes (Pilkington et al, Feb 2017)
- Social prescribing 'plus': a model of asset-based collaborative innovation? (Dayson, 2017)
- Social prescribing for mental health: background paper (NHS Health Scotland, 2015)
- Social Prescribing in Bexley Pilot Evaluation Report
- Social Prescribing in Tower Hamlets Evaluation of Borough-wide Roll Out
- Social Prescribing in Wales (Public Health Wales, 2018)
- Social Prescribing in Wessex: Understanding its impact and supporting spread
- Social prescribing: less rhetoric and more reality. A systematic review of the evidence (Bickerdike et al, Dec 2016)