Social Prescribing and Self Care Wiki:General disclaimer
- 1 Terms and Conditions and House Rules
- 2 Contact
Terms and Conditions and House Rules
Welcome to The Social Prescribing and Self care wiki.
By using, accessing or uploading content to https://wiki.healthylondon.org (the “website”), you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not use the website.
These terms and conditions refer to our Privacy and Cookies Policy which also applies to your use of the website.
The website is owned and operated as part of the Healthy London Partnership (see http://www.healthylondon.org/about-us), by the Office of London CCG, a statutory NHS body established under the Health and Social Care Act 2012 whose registered address is 1 Lower Marsh, London SE1 7NT (the “Partnership”, “us” or “we”).
Use of the website
We may, at our sole discretion and without prior notice to you, modify or revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating the text of this page. Your continued use of this website after amendments are made means you accept the terms and conditions as updated. Therefore, please visit this page regularly to review these terms and conditions.
This is a “wiki” style and we encourage user contributions. However, you may not alter the website in any way or do anything that will or might reasonably be expected to damage or disrupt its good working order.
Accuracy and changes
Whilst we aim to provide you with accurate information on this website, we are unable to guarantee that the information and content contained therein is accurate, verified or complete. We accept no liability if you or any person or organisation relies on or uses the information and/or content.
We may update the website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
“User Content” is any information or content provided by you via the website.
When you create your own account, you may be able to provide User Content. You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the website. You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of User Content. We reserve the right to review, remove or edit any User Content at our discretion.
The House Rules (below) apply to User Content.
Intellectual property rights and use of content
This is a “wiki” style website. The content on this website, including any User Content, is owned by us or third parties (such as users of the website).
We are committed to taking an “open source” approach to sharing and developing knowledge, and as a result require all contributors to grant broad licences to the public to copy and republish their User Content freely, provided that the same freedom is given in any sub-licences by third parties.
Content from the website may be copied, used or reproduced without our prior written consent under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence ([/creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/]). However, in no circumstances may you use the graphics, trade marks, logos, designs, images or photographs of NHS England or of the Healthy London Partnership except with our written consent. Please send your written requests to use such content to: email@example.com.
By posting any User Content, you also agree to license such User Content under the current Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence. Please read that licence before uploading User Content, and please note that this grants to use and any users of the website a broad, royalty-free, sub-licensable (on the same terms), transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to share and to adapt all such User Content, provided appropriate attribution is given of the creator and any other contributors.
By uploading User Content, you warrant that you have all necessary intellectual property rights and permissions to grant such a licence.
We cannot guarantee that the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that your use of it will be free of viruses or harmful material. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer, mobile device and operating system is suitable to use, and compatible with, the website.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your computer or mobile operating system (including, but not limited to, your hardware, software and data) is not damaged by your use of the website.
You will be assumed to have obtained permission from the owners of any mobile device that is controlled by, not owned by, you and is used by you to access the website on that device. You and they may be charged by your and their service provider for internet access on that device, and you accept responsibility in accordance with these terms and conditions for the use of the website on or in relation to any device, whether or not it is owned by you.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or sends using the website.
Though we strive to enforce these terms and conditions, you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate or objectionable. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor the materials posted via the website or to limit or deny your access or take other appropriate action if you violate these terms and conditions or engage in any activity that violates the rights of any person or entity or which we deem unlawful, offensive, abusive, harmful or malicious.
In circumstances where you suffer loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of the website, we accept no liability.
The limitations and exclusions above only apply to the extent permitted by law.
Use from outside the UK
Whilst we welcome all visitors to this website, we cannot guarantee that it is appropriate or available for use in any territory. Those who visit the website are responsible for complying with all applicable laws. If use of the website breaches any law in your jurisdiction(s), you may not use them and you must exit immediately.
- You must not post or upload any User Content or use the website in a way that breaches any law.
- You must not post or upload any personal information about other individuals, including any photographs or video footage of them, without their full consent for such personal information being posted/uploaded to the website and used by the Partnership in accordance with these terms and conditions (and our Privacy and Cookies Policy).
- You must not post or upload any User Content or use the website in a way that is malicious, offensive, threatening, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, harassing, false, misleading or unreliable, or that brings or is likely to bring the website or the Partnership into disrepute.
- You will not submit content that is subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secrets, etc., unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content.
- You agree to not contribute User Content that will infringe another organisation’s or person’s rights (including intellectual property rights and rights of privacy). You agree that you have all the necessary rights and permissions to contribute the User Content you submit to the website.
- The Partnership may moderate and review any User Content that is submitted to be posted or is automatically posted/uploaded to the website. However, the Partnership accepts no responsibility for any User Content and reserves the right to remove/edit any User Content at any time.
- You are wholly responsible for all User Content posted by you (including but not limited to emails sent by you in connection to the website).
- Using your access to the website to send unsolicited bulk email or spam is forbidden.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the website immediately at any time.
- We reserve the right to remove or edit, or require you to edit, User Content at any time (though we are under no obligation to monitor).
- Any User Content you post to the website may be used by the Partnership for any purpose subject to our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- You agree that we have the right to determine whether any of your User Content submissions are appropriate and comply with these terms and conditions, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
- You understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you make available or access through the website is solely your responsibility. We are not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. We do not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. However, at our discretion, we, or technology we employ, may monitor and/or record your interactions via the website.
- You will indemnify the Partnership against all losses, damages, proceedings, actions, legal costs (including but not limited to legal costs and disbursements on a solicitor and client basis) expenses and any other losses or liabilities arising from your posting of User Content to or use of the website or your breach of these terms and conditions.
- If your access to the website is terminated or suspended for any reason, you must not access the website or attempt to create a new profile without our prior written consent.
Please let us know immediately by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org if any of these rules are broken by you or other users, or if you have any other concerns about material posted to the website.
We make no representations about any other sites. When you access any other site through links on the website you understand that it is independent from us and that we have no control over that site and can accept no responsibility in relation to its content or the way you interact with it.
Linking to the website
You may link to any part of this website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must ensure that by linking you breach no law or rights of others, and that the linking does not suggest any association, patronage, approval or endorsement, except with our prior written consent. We reserve the right to withdraw this linking permission without notice.
English law and the jurisdiction of the English Courts will apply to these terms and conditions, save where you live in any other part of the United Kingdom, in which case the law and courts of that place shall apply.
You can contact us by writing to us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about this website.
If you contact us or we contact you in relation to the website, we will do so in accordance with our Privacy and Cookies Policy.